Lilja has gone from crawling, to pulling herself up on anything that will support her, actually, she's not too picky...it doesn't really have to support her. I am fearing this means she is going to have some wise idea about walking in the next month or so. I don't think we are quite prepared for that sort of mobility.
She is as short as she appears!

And she is as cute as she appears!
Lilja is weighing in these days at a solid 17 lbs 6 oz. I'm not sure her exact length...may have to get back to you with that one. She's digging all sorts of solid foods. Had pineapple for the first time the other day and loved it. Favorite food so far is freshly pureed peas. She says "dada" all the time, but not necessarily to the right person yet. Still no teeth...but I can feel them, I think. She has decided that any sort of restraint is not her favorite thing, like being strapped into the car seat, the stroller, the highchair (although food is involved, so she gets over that one rather quickly). Makes car rides real fun when she is in the back vocalizing her displeasure. Add Rollie barking or whining...and it's a party on wheels!
But I'm enjoying everyday as it comes and appreciating what a great life I have. I am blessed.
But I'm enjoying everyday as it comes and appreciating what a great life I have. I am blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment