Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hurricane Lilja Hits Arbor Heights Home


"I don't think I have enough toys out yet..."


"I just need this one...and this one..."



"...I need this one...." (check out that tongue)


The aftermath of Hurricane LJ!

When did we get all these toys and stuffed animals? I wanted to be a minimalist too! It's like Toys R Us in our living room (and her room).


"Get me out of here...I have a mess to make somewhere!"




We went to visit Riki and grandparents yesterday. Between the rain squalls, Grandma W. took these pictures of Lilja in the outfit she knitted and the quilt she made. Pretty cute!

We have lots of travel plans in the next couple months. Lilja and I are off to visit Aunt KK and Uncle Paul in April, and the whole family (minus Rollie) is headed to WI in May to visit Amma and Afi Bjarnason, great g-ma Katherine and Aunt Brynja. Traveling alone in April will be a test of my capabilities.


1 comment:

gdub1041 said...

As you can see in pic #2 that huricane LJ can now talk cus she also has her very own cell phone.