Monday, March 24, 2008

Hurricane LJ Continues to Rage

This time she did her damage in Gig Harbor. We went for an overnight visit on Saturday, and while Kris, Grandpa and I were outside picking up branches, Grandma turned her back for just one second...and when she turned back around...this is what she found.




Ok...note where the "centerpiece" is...I think there is a reason it is called CENTER-piece. I guess she wanted the little easter baskets on the table...and she wanted them NOW!

The hurricane also left behind some notable water damage after her evening bath. You can see the massive waves in the first picture. And she turns on her charm in the second.





The next morning Peter Cotton Tail (aka the Easter Bunny) left behind some goods in her Easter Basket. Books, cotton candy (for a baby???), an Easter bonnet, and much much more. I love the bonnet...you tell me what you think SHE thinks of it.



9:44 Mommy puts bonnet on.


9:44 and 1 second...Pulling...


9:44 and 2 seconds...Tugging...


9:44 and 3 seconds...Falls over and off it came.

She has definitely developed an opinion about hats. It seems to have happened overnight too. In fact, she has many new opinions now, and she isn't afraid of sharing them. There wasn't too much fight to get her dressed up in her Easter dress.




Happy Spring!! We are ready for some sunshine!


4 comments:

gdub1041 said...

"Hurricane Lil" was also able to turn the corner and blow into the commputer room where the computer shelves were emptied and reeked havoc with the fax machine along with overturning the waste basket. Is there anyplace safe from this ongoing storm? I think not.

KK said...

I hear that a hurricane is in the forecast for Colorado...whoever heard of a hurricane in Colorado? I will be sure to help everyone prepare!!

gdub1041 said...

a warning to Paul!! Hurricane Lil can be especially devestating to maps within grasp of the storm and has a penchant for electronics, inparticular gps, cellphones and ipods. Beware and prepare, the storm is coming. signed:anonymous

Jessi said...

oh wow! Okay, I am glad Lachlan is not crawling yet. What a cutie in that dress! Let's walk sometime in the sun, whenever it comes; we got snow here tonight!