Thursday, January 10, 2008

Girl or Boy?







A lot of people say, "What's that?" It's Pat!
A lot of people ask, "Who's he? Or she?" (From the SNL skit)

I had someone tell me yesterday what a cute little boy I had! I said thank you and didn't bother correcting them - I guess I can see how they might think that when she's in blue. But hey...little girls can wear blue, and as a matter of fact, they can wear little boys clothes too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not enough hair to look like Pat. I remember the skit but grampa doesn't. She needs glasses too. Dad say add a ribbbboooonnnnn to her head. KW

Jessi said...

I agree! I keep saying I am going to put Lachlan in pink because babies look so good in pink, but I haven't done it yet....
great seeing you this week. lets do it again soon!