Monday, February 4, 2008

Catch Up...Ketchup...Catsup?

I've been negligent on posting this last week or so. This household was put out of commission with a nasty cold. Luckily we have all pulled through, although I still have plugged sinuses!! Nothing like a house full of snotty people! Thankfully Lilja had the lightest case of it and according to Kris, he got hit the hardest (we'll just let him think that). So I'm back among the bloggers.

Here are some pictures from the Baptism.

Brynja, Afi and Amma Bjarnason, Daddy, Lilja, Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa Woodworth












Lilja in the Baptism dress worn by her great-grandfather Klingsporn - it is 90+ years old.





















This is the Baptism dress that her Auntie KK wore when she was a baby...not quite as old as the one above. She also has on my baby ring...that wasn't an easy task getting it on her finger. I suggest trying it sometime.


Let's see...what else needs reporting? She is officially crawling, and it's quite funny to watch how they figure to use their little legs. She is good at mopping up the floor - you think your floors are clean until you have a child crawling on them. :) We are now paying for all those months that she slept through the night. I knew it was too good to be true. I haven't had a full nights sleep for over a month, maybe 2 months now...everyone tells us that it must be due to teething, but we have yet to see one come in. I can only hope it isn't like this for all 20 baby teeth.

Her other "latest" thing is screaming. I thought only little boys loved to make that much noise. Clearly I was wrong there, gender has NOTHING to do with it. The cute little bird like squawking, has turned into full blown screams. She can be happy...she screams. She can be mad...she screams. She can be excited...she screams. I think you get the point. Hopefully this stage doesn't last long. You know it's bad when Daddy goes to the garage to get his workshop earmuffs.


Screaming aside...she's still pretty darn cute. She loves her rocking horse. Note the outlet plugs have been baby proofed!























Happy baby with acorn squash all over her face!




Lilja: "Give me a high five....now a low five behind the back!"

The other spoiled baby in the house.



Keep coming back for more!





No comments: