Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby on Board!

Well, I spoke too soon about being on the mend. Just as I thought I was feeling better, I was side-swiped by the cold bug again. Luckily it didn't hit me until the last day of the jumping clinic I participated in this weekend. Riki and I hauled over (in our new truck) to our old barn for a clinic with Robin Hahn (he rode for the Canadian Olympic team and is an incredible instructor). We had 3 awesome days of jumping...Riki was a little rock star. Grandma W., Lilja and Kris came to watch us...and look who is on board with mommy????



It won't be long before she'll be riding herself! Maybe daddy will buy her a pony...!




Hay Baby!

Lilja will be 9 months in 2 days. 3 months away from a year...where did all that time go?? Everyone always says "kids grow up so fast" - I get it now. It's so fascinating watching her become a little person, but at the same time, I am sad to see my little baby grow up. Total cliche, I know, but it is so true. She's crawling like a mad woman (that girl is on a mission) and she is able to pull herself to a standing position using whatever means of support she can get her little fingers into. And like a true Woodworth, she has no idea what "inside voice" means, i.e., she's loud. :)

Oh, and look who can sit up like a big girl in her own little chair!



Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Jessi said...

We have been hit with the bug too. May we all be well soon! AND I can't believe that nine months is just around the corner! I feel the same way, I can't believe how fast the time has gone... its seems like not long ago we were in birthing class...