Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why...by Sarah Bjarnason

My last post subject is still bothering me...the one about WHY??!! Well, I have a few whys of my own that I'd like to ask one little 2 year old in this house.

  • Why must you still ruin your toys?? Rip your books, etc. I thought it was a phase that would be over...a long time ago!
  • Why must you remove ALL wrapping on your crayons? Oh, and break them in half?
  • Why do you love one food on one day and the next day you won't taste it and tell me icky? (the rule of "tell your mother yuck and you get double the portion" is soon to come into play)
  • Why are you totally obsessive over a toy/activity one day and the next day you tell me "no mama, not do that this day!"? (same answer probably applies to this and the previous question)
  • Why are you a complete little angel for everyone, until your mama comes home??
  • Why do you think that everything I spell stands for N-A-P?
  • Why do you tell me you don't have to go potty when I know you do??
  • Why do you say the cutest, silliest things that make me laugh??? (Probably because your mama and daddy are pretty silly too!)
  • Why are you so darn adorable it's almost impossible to be upset with you?



Ok...those are just a few of my questions for now. I believe that list will grow exponentially as she does, as will my adoration and love!

No comments: