Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hiking...piece of cake!

For some of us, it was easier than others. LJ had the luxury of riding in style in her nice pack, while I had 20+ pounds of baby and gear to haul. Worth every minute of it though, as we all had a great time. I don't get a picture of Mt. Rainier (don't know why), but it was out in all its glory that day for us to ooh and aah at. Gramps did some fishing (well, actually only got to cast a few times since someone was anxious to keep moving, and Rollie wanted to play in the water where he was casting) and LJ and I tried to keep the skeeters from landing on us. Can't wait for the next hike, maybe one more before the snow comes.




Ridin in style


The first clue she wanted to keep going!




Rollie checkin out the fishing prospects


GW on the casting rock


No comments: