
Helping mama in the kitchen

Showing off her teeth!

Stealing the decorative towels, note the guilty look on her face!
I think she forgot to swallow.
Afi and Lilja

If Amma's in town, that means the ladies are going shoppin!
Here Lilja is checkin out the "goods"!
Climbing out so she can get back in!

If this bag wasn't homemade, I'm sure it would have a warning label that said "Not a toy, child can suffocate" or something like that. It was keeping her happy, so we were livin on the edge! I'm sure CPS would approve.

See??? Happy as can be!

If Amma's in town, that means the ladies are going shoppin!
Here Lilja is checkin out the "goods"!
I'm sure other stuff happened in September, but my memory fails me, so on to October. We made a trek to Bozeman, Montana and met up with Grandma & Grandpa Woodworth, who were coming home from visiting KK & Paul in CO. Our hotel had a nice pool, of course, Lilja wanted to partake in some water-time. I've felt warmer pools, but that didn't stop LJ, even with chattering teeth she was not keen on getting out. And if a 17-month old doesn't want to do something, they are REALLLL good about letting you know. She was a major trooper though on our way home (and the way out). We actually made it from Bozeman to Seattle, with only 2 stops (the driver wouldn't let us stop more than that), in one day. I think after the first 6 hours, she was resigned to the fact that she wasn't getting out of that car seat anytime soon.
Free from the carseat!
Grandpa tossing her in!
Climbing out so she can get back in!

If this bag wasn't homemade, I'm sure it would have a warning label that said "Not a toy, child can suffocate" or something like that. It was keeping her happy, so we were livin on the edge! I'm sure CPS would approve.

See??? Happy as can be!
November is almost here which means there is an election coming up! Lilja is encouraging everyone to vote...and not for the old guy (not that she has anything against older people)! :)
These 2 love to play with that mini pumpkin. What you can't see is that Rollie has chewed off the stem, and Lilja has thrown it to him so many times, there are bruises on it!






No comments:
Post a Comment