Our backyard in full bloom
We may be needing a new couch, as the one we have seems to be for dogs only.
Here's the skinny on Max, he was a boarder at the vet where I work. His previous owner was ill and wasn't able to care for him any longer. I, of course, being the dog lover that I am, fell for him, and said I'd take him home (if my kind, loving husband said yes). Pretty sure you can guess what he said, as we are now the owners of a geriatric weiner dog. He's 14, loves Lilja, and has found his place on the couch next to Rollie. I think Kris is really glad that I work at a vet now! :)
We ventured out to WI this last week to visit Amma and Afi Bjarnason and great grandma Katherine for Mother's Day. Flying with a baby under the age of 6 months is a heck of a lot easier than flying with an 11-month old who hates to be confined. I must admit that she did better than I thought she would. We made it to WI with not too much drama, other than not getting our luggage when we arrived. Our bags had a luxurious night wherever it is that "misplaced" (not lost) luggage goes. Luckily Amma stocked up on diapers so we were set there! We had a wonderful time visiting with friends and family in WI. We celebrated Lila's birthday (a week early) while we were there. Amma Mary and Auntie Brynja made her an adorable birthday cake and she had a fun time opening her gifts! Here are some pictures from the trip.
We ventured out to WI this last week to visit Amma and Afi Bjarnason and great grandma Katherine for Mother's Day. Flying with a baby under the age of 6 months is a heck of a lot easier than flying with an 11-month old who hates to be confined. I must admit that she did better than I thought she would. We made it to WI with not too much drama, other than not getting our luggage when we arrived. Our bags had a luxurious night wherever it is that "misplaced" (not lost) luggage goes. Luckily Amma stocked up on diapers so we were set there! We had a wonderful time visiting with friends and family in WI. We celebrated Lila's birthday (a week early) while we were there. Amma Mary and Auntie Brynja made her an adorable birthday cake and she had a fun time opening her gifts! Here are some pictures from the trip.

"Take the picture so I can get this thing OFF my head!"

"Here, you get the card, I get the gift."

Her first teddy bear (from Uncle Tom and Aunt Andrea), just the right size!

"Helping" Great Grandma practice the piano

"Mommy....daddy's playing with my toys again..."

"Pedal faster Mommy!"

All dressed up for Mother's Day

The baby mohawk at its finest!
The big 1st birthday party is this weekend. Everyone pray for sun!




1 comment:
Too cute! Happy birthday LJ! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of LJ in the outfit make by Grandma KW. KK told me all about it.
Hope BOTH the Bjarnason girls had wonderful birthdays.
Love,
Regina
Post a Comment