Monday, August 27, 2007

The siding saga and other exciting events

Yes folks, we have new windows! I must say they are quite nice, although I don't think we realized how much work we had cut out for us. All the casings around the old windows had to come out...so Kris and my dad worked their buns off tearing out, while the window guys followed behind them installing the new. Kris did a fantastic job trimming out the inside. I will have to post some pictures when they are all painted. Wednesday is the official siding start date. Here is the new front window....oooohhhh...aaaahhhhh...!!



I had a jump lesson this week...Riki was full of herself - it was a great time! We're gearing up for a competition in 2 weeks. She doesn't know she isn't on vacation anymore! Time to wake up and smell the hay sister!


Lilja is sooo fascinated with her hands right now. It is just too cute. If only life were as simple as that. She also sits up like a big person...


...for about a minute...still a little top heavy! We took our first trip out in the jogger and Lilja really enjoyed herself. But hey, what's not to like about being chauffeured around?? Rollie wasn't nearly as compliant...I got twice the workout because he was not really all that interested in running (sniffing stuff is WAY more fun) so I ended up pulling him and pushing her. I'll be back in shape in no time!


"Dude, what's the deal with your ears? They stand straight up...are they supposed to do that? Maybe you should see someone about those..."

No comments: