
Meanwhile, inside the house you can probably guess what Rollie was doing. Did I mention he is slightly spoiled?? Does this make us bad parents????

Lilja is almost 14 weeks already - where does the time go? She gets cuter and cuter each day (like I'd say otherwise!). Within the last month she has discovered her hands and loves to look at them and suck on them, she smiles a lot, and as a true Woodworth, she has found her voice and uses it often - lots of coos and babble. She still sleeps through the night and is a good napper. I don't know how we got so lucky, but I won't question it. But I am slightly concerned we will pay for it down the road! No no no...good thoughts Sarah....only good thoughts!
We tried out the new BOB (jogger stroller that Grandpa Woodworth bought us) the other day. She isn't quite big enough for it yet - looks like she is going parachuting with all the harnesses and straps.
More to come...stay tuned!
1 comment:
cant wait to jog with Lilja and Bob
Post a Comment