Last week we went camping over on the Olympic Peninsula. Grandma & Grandpa Woodworth, Kona, our family of 3 and 2 dogs packed up the vehicles and geared up for some good times! We had great weather thankfully, because none of us really came prepared for rain (and we've lived here how long???). Lilja loved the tent and getting downright dirty (the kind of filth where you don't even want to pick her up dirty). Kris, GW and I (plus Kona & Rollie) went off hiking one day while Grandma and Lilja (and Max) held down the fort at camp. Our camp neighbors had 2 children and Lilja loved to play with them and their rubber raft on dry land!
Playing in the tent with Daddy (he's under there somewhere)

Hiking up Marmot Pass (dogs are dog-tired!)

Tongue hanging out just like her daddy
Lilja's personality is really starting to emerge. She's definitely got her mother's keen sense of humor. Once she realizes she did something funny she'll keep doing it to show off. Kris and I love to listen to her laugh...it's my favorite new sound. Her latest thing is putting on all her hats (and she has many). Remember when I used to complain she wouldn't keep a hat on?? Now I can't keep the hats off!

She put her Elmer Fudd hat on for some light reading
I was trying to vacuum the other day, and lo and behold I had a helper. Makes it a little more difficult when you have 20 pounds extra to pull around!

When it comes to thirst, she got the Woodworth gene!

Lilja's new quilt that Grandma surprised us with at the big Seattle Quilt Show!

Riding Riki with Mommy!

The Little Lady in Red

And last, but not least, the new deck! Done just in time for KK's arrival (and party).

She put her Elmer Fudd hat on for some light reading
I was trying to vacuum the other day, and lo and behold I had a helper. Makes it a little more difficult when you have 20 pounds extra to pull around!

When it comes to thirst, she got the Woodworth gene!

Lilja's new quilt that Grandma surprised us with at the big Seattle Quilt Show!
Riding Riki with Mommy!
The Little Lady in Red

And last, but not least, the new deck! Done just in time for KK's arrival (and party).


No comments:
Post a Comment