Lilja's newest thing is climbing up on everything. Latest discovery is the couch...so now we parents REALLY have no place to sit anymore, as most of the time it is taken by Max & Rollie, and now Lilja. What you do for those you love! :) Oh, and grandpa Woodworth thought it would be fun to teach her to crawl up in the dishwasher (he says it was her idea). With all this new exerted energy, she is napping longer in the mornings, but moving away from the afternoon naps. Personally, I like the 2 naps a day schedule, hey why not make it 3? Somehow, I don't think I'll get that sort of cooperation from the youngest Bjarnason though.
We watched another little person last week, and Daddy seemed to be the hit of the party (so were the snap beads!).

"the ladies man!"
We're coming up on 13 months...I'm wondering if that will be the magic number for walking. She is able to stand on her own, and has taken a step or two forward, but then gets distracted. She'll decide on her own sweet time I'm sure. She has quite the opinion about things these days, I wonder where that comes from. She is a Taurus and you know what they say about them! (I beg to differ though.)
No comments:
Post a Comment